All guests receive a complimentary bottle of wine from Sonoma Valley upon arrival as well as the Sonoma Valley Passport to 30 local wineries and tasting rooms. This passport grants a 2 for 1 tasting, or a complimentary wine tasting at any of the 30 local wineries.
(offers vary per winery).
Spring Rates (February 27th to June 26th)
|Terra II (K/Q)||399||479||2300|
Summer & Harvest Season Rates (June 27th to October 30th)
|Terra II (K/Q)||399||489||2400|
Winter Rates (October 31st to February 26th)
|Terra II (K/Q)||289||329||2100|
*Weekends require 2 nights or greater
A $30 cancellation processing fee will charged on all cancellations. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less the cancellation processing fee. Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund of the deposit less the cancellation processing fee. Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to planned arrival date will forfeit the full deposit unless we are able to re-book the reservation.
- Checkin: 3pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Occupancy: Rates are based on double occupancy for Bella, Luna, Dolce & Vita. The Terra’s can accommodate up to 4 people. Some Bungalows have Queen Sofa beds, and there is a $50 per person per night additional charge. Roll-away bed available for $50 per night.
- Minimum: There is a 2 night minimum stay required, but single night stays can be arranged depending on availability for an additional service fee.
- Deposits: Reservations require a one night payment or 50% deposit of the reservation which ever is greater at the time of booking.
- Taxes: All rates are subject to a 10% Sonoma Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) and 2% STID (Sonoma Tourism Improvement District) Assessment.
- Smoking: B313 is a smoke free property Please respect all guests – Thank you!